top of page

Group

Public·29 members

[[[Watch Online@@]>>>>]] Al Mokawloon vs El Gouna live 15/01/2024

12 hours ago — Al Mokawloon Al Arab vs El Gounah soccer livescore 2024/01/15 for League Cup.

well over here I think it is clear why I m going to pick Hertha berlin to win,Hertha is playing great right now and after two big wins they played 2-2 draw versus Leipzig on the road which is also huge result and now they have a chance to try to chase Europa league next season,Augsburg on the other hand is not playing well, yes they beat Schalke but Schalke is worst team in the league at the moment so in this game I don't give a lot of chances to Augsburg and I think this is great odd on Hertha to win This form will see Motta out the door unless they turn things around soon. The Grifone have had little patience with managers, while the fact that they let Aurelio Andreazzoli stay too long probably counts against his successor. Motta needs to save his managerial career against his former club, but Genoa have reasons to fear Inter. The Nerazzurri were at their best in clashes with the Grifone last season, winning 9-0 across the two meetings. Should Tranmere Rovers lose to Watford later on Thursday in a third-round replay, Shrewsbury, 16th in League One, will be the second lowest-ranked survivor in this year's competition, 59 rungs below Liverpool on the ladder. Their presence will at least add some magic to a fourth-round draw short of "classic" Cup match-ups. Assisted by Kristian Pedersen with a cross following a set piece situation. Posted at 82' Foul by Liam Cooper (Leeds United). Posted at 82' Lukas Jutkiewicz (Birmingham City) wins a free kick on the right wing. Posted at 81' Attempt saved. Ezgjan Alioski (Leeds United) left footed shot from outside the box is saved in the top centre of the goal. With Atleti losing just two of their last 28 La Liga matches at home, it will clearly be a tall order for Osasuna to secure all three points this Saturday considering they have won just five from 16, but their low ratio of defeats this term certainly suggests that they can get something – especially after the number of stalemates posted by the hosts over the past couple of months. Newcastle United are approaching Christmas and for a change are in a decent league position. A couple more wins before the end of the year could well see them end 2019 in the top ten. Fans might even start liking Steve Bruce more. Home form is good with no losses in the last six and they can get a win over Southampton. The Saints have had two wins this week but at home and against sides in the bottom three. West Ham have sacked manager Manuel Pellegrini after a 2-1 home defeat by Leicester City - their ninth loss in the past 12 games. The Hammers' latest defeat on Saturday leaves them 17th, one point above the Premier League relegation zone. Pellegrini departs after 18 months in charge, having been appointed in May 2018 on a three-year deal. He led them to 10th last season but becomes the sixth Premier League manager to lose his job this campaign. Pukki put the Canaries ahead at King Power Stadium with a nerveless finish on 26 minutes but he suffered the injury later in the first half. Tim Krul's own-goal, 12 minutes after Pukki's opener, meant the points were shared. It looks like he has fractured his toe which is a worry," said Daniel Farke. Aston Villa vs Newcastle predictions for Monday night's Premier League clash at Villa Park. Newcastle hope to continue their decent run of form in the Premier League when they face Aston Villa on Monday. Read on for all our free Premier League predictions and betting tips. El Mokawloon vs El Gouna FC Stats H2H Preview El Mokawloon - El Gouna FC match stats and live score, Head-to-head records Preview and Prediction 2024-01-15 explore a comprehensive statistical preview of the ... Bayern Leverkusen will be against Freiburg at home after International break. Both teams are eager to catch up an International place after the end of the season, But Freiburg are already in Champions League place in the table, if they can keep up to it with this game no one knows. One of Freiburg top striker Waldschmidt got injured in Germany vs Belarus game and will miss this game according to his injury. Leverkusen are 8th with 18 points from 11 matches 17 goals against 15, while Freiburg are 4th with 21 points and 20 goals against 12. I go for over 2.5 goals to be scored in the game. Our correct score tip follows the same pattern as the hosts are only averaging 0.8 goals per game at home and have failed to score in half of their matches on home soil. When you factor in that the visitors have scored 1.9 goals per game and have only failed to score in 10% of their matches on the road, then it becomes clear that backing a 2-0 away win represents a solid bet. Sport boys will play against Universitario in the Peru Primera division. Sport boys have one of the best home records in the league. They have won 6 of their last 9 home matches and 3 of them ended in draw. They have managed 7 points from 4 matches in this season as well. James Maddison Players do step up [in international tournaments]. I was thrown into the fire, so was David Platt in 1990. One thing we've always lacked when we go into tournaments is creativity so you need as many creative players on the pitch as possible. It may get you through the group to have two holding midfielders but not past the semi-final. If I could bring Mbappe [to Real Madrid]. Hazard told Le Parisien. There are many young players that have high potential but, if Kylian continues like this, he'll be one of the best players in history. By 20 years old, I'd already been champion of France with Lille, but in terms of statistics, there's no comparison [between me and Mbappe]. This mach from Australia league between Central Coast Mariners and Melbourne City we will play this best pick for this our play and can for this our pick look get a new points and do this best new play for this our pick over from 3.25 goals where we look for this pick get a new great chance for a new wine and new great 10 points to my score. If we see this four goals at this mach we will can look this and be in a best play for this our pick how we play at this match now. Egyptian Premier League - Al Mokawloon vs El Gouna Match Al Mokawloon vs El Gouna 0:0 in the Egyptian Premier League (8/10/2022): Live score, stream, statistics match & H2H results on Tribuna.com. BATE looking at the games they have played in their home games with other team's they are very used of scoring many goals as looking at the last 5 home games they have shown us an over of 2.5 total goals in 4 games and so this factor makes us to be very sure with our prediction as the home team will continue with that trend It was also the first time a team has scored in double figures in a league game. With Chelsea's game away to Everton postponed due to a frozen pitch, Arsenal and Manchester City, who narrowly beat bottom side Liverpool 1-0, leap-frogged the Blues to go top of the table on 21 points, with Arsenal ahead on goal difference. Despite the blow, Thomas Frank's side started brightly, pressed high and quickly carved out the first chance of the day - Josh Dasilva working Marek Rodak from 25 yards despite slipping as he struck the ball. Fulham responded with the Championship's leading scorer Aleksandar Mitrovic calling David Raya into action with a tame close-range header moments later. Soon after, Decordova-Reid hit the angle of post and bar with a fierce shot before Anthony Knockaert curled an effort from outside the box narrowly wide. If Salah is involved at the Olympics then he would miss Liverpool’s pre-season campaign as well as the start of the season. Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp said in January that Salah’s participation at the Olympics was still uncertain. Neither side has made a decision. I wish we could have whole squad together for pre-season but that is not possible for different reasons. The team hasn’t got any major injury worries either, which is a big plus for the team which has remained consistent this season. Both attacking midfielders contributed to the goals last weekend and that will help relieve some of the pressure on the league’s top scorer, Jamie Maclaren who has 10 goals in nine matches so far. I know Eddie Howe is of interest to the Everton board but getting him mid-season might be difficult. I don't know how David Moyes going back would work, because he was in control of everything when he was there last time. That wouldn't be the case now with director of football Marcel Brands. Duncan Ferguson is a club legend at GoodisonCan Ferguson stake a claim for the full-time job?Toffees legend Ferguson, who played 272 games and scored 72 goals between 1994 and 2006 in two separate spells, takes charge for Saturday's lunchtime home game against fourth-placed Chelsea at Goodison Park. Two La Liga victories from last 3 games have Levante sitting above many teams that aren’t supposed to be there, based on their players and overall quality. In the last round, they were defeated against Ath Bilbao in Basque with 2:1, but they are really playing good this season. An interesting fact is that they have netted five of their last 6 La Liga goals this term after the 65th minute. They also have trouble with injuries, as Coke and Rober will not play. A calamitous display from defender David Luiz was at the heart of the loss at the Etihad and while Saturday's performance was less disastrous, it still contained costly errors - most significantly the hesitant defending that allowed Dunk to equalise. Arteta's side had gone into the Premier League's suspension, brought about by coronavirus pandemic, unbeaten in 2020 and with hopes of making a late charge for a Champions League spot, but this now looks unlikely, with eight points separating them and the top four. I played in the Bundesliga opener against Leverkusen, then we played Dusseldorf on the Tuesday. I had one of those games where I could have shut my eyes and the ball would still have gone where I wanted it to go. I set up two and just couldn't have had a better game. Coming off the bench that night were Karl-Heinz Riedle and Sousa. When the board went up for a substitution I automatically assumed my number would go up, but it didn't. Both clubs are in good form in their respective divisions. Derby County are two leagues above their opponents and have won four of their last five games. Form is good, both at home and away and the third round saw them win at Premier League Crystal Palace. Northampton will make it tough for them but the gap between the two sides should result in a win for the Championship side. Savage, formerly of Leicester, Blackburn and Derby, has signed for the semi-professional side from the 10th tier of English football eight years after playing his last professional game. The 45-year-old has links to Stockport's owners Pro Football Academy. It's not a PR stunt, it's me trying to help youngsters progress in the game," Savage told the BBC after signing for the North West Counties Football League (NWCFL) First Division South side. Posted at 63' Foul by Patrick Bauer (Preston North End). A superbly struck half-volley from Federico Chiesa gave the hosts a halftime lead at the Stadio Artemio Franchi. But Gian Piero Gasperini’s side levelled early in the second half through a Duvan Zapata tap-in before substitute Ruslan Malinovsky drilled in the winner from outside the box with 18 minutes remaining. A cup match being played and Bate will want to win this match more, they actually had a win last weekend but only scored one goal. They will look to increase the scoring in this match and win the cup match. There will goals as Bate have showing a lot in their season game before they can really open up games and show some good scoring efforts. I think playing away will put in a good effort on their behalf and could see 2 o 3 goals being scored by just them in this match without the other team Japan's FC Tokyo, meanwhile, picked up their first win in the competition thanks to Leandro's late goal against Australian debutants Perth Glory in Group F. The Brazilian's curling effort from distance eight minutes before the end gave Kenta Hasegawa's side three points to go with the single point earning in their draw with Ulsan Hyundai last week. Odds are a bit lower here at Bet365 than other bookies for this -3 AH on the hosts and for good reasons as well as Paid was one of the best clubs in the first league in Estonia last season with more than 70 points won by them and finishing 4th in the end. They hosted Tulevik twice and scored 10 goals without reply winning both times by at least 4 goals difference as first they won with 6-0 and second time they also defeated Tulevik with 4-0.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Karen Crosby
  • JARUMSUPER
    JARUMSUPER
  • totoagung2 official
    totoagung2 official
  • Kirito
    Kirito
  • RestoSlot4D
    RestoSlot4D
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page