top of page

Group

Public·29 members

[[Today<<<<]@@@] Today: Oklahoma City Thunder VS Los Angeles Lakers live free 16 January 2024

44 minutes ago — Thunder live score updates vs. Lakers: OKC starts road trip in Los Angeles ; More:Mussatto's Minutes: How Thunder coach Mark Daigneault met, ...

I saw Gary Neville saying something about players would play games every day for nine days if they had to when the football season eventually resumes. Well, I think Gary is quite right in a certain way because Gary’s quite old school in his way of thinking. He would, I would. To be perfectly honest, players in the Championship and below would quite easily play three games a week and not moan. A tough day for it. That is as tough as it gets. If I am part of their club - staff, players fans - it is hard to take, but I don't think it will happen many times in its use. On his style of play: "I want the players to play hard because it is a physical, hard game. When you do it right - people playing hard for their shirt, team-mates and club - and you're not falling around every two seconds, what is wrong with that?"'Never too up, never too down'Club insiders testify to this balanced, philosophical stance being extended to the training ground on a Monday morning after a game. It was also unclear whether the temporary hospital would be built on the soccer playing field itself or elsewhere in the sports complex, which is also home to a track and field stadium and an aquatic park. Overall, Rio de Janeiro's state, Brazil's second most populous, expects to build six temporary hospitals. Lakers vs. Thunder: Lineups, injuries and broadcast info for 11 hours ago — The Los Angeles Lakers host the Oklahoma City Thunder on Monday, and Live Stream: Fubo (watch for free). Lakers versus Thunder injury ... The champions are beginning to show their class this season. They did start on the left foot but now, I don't think any other team than BATE can't really stop them. 0 x 2 or 0 x 3 is my guess for this match. Last year through Brest was surprised with a 1 x 1 draw at BDU's but then in August Brest hammered BDU 6 x 2 at home. BDU had an impressive start this season and are sitting above in 4th place on the table with 15 points, Brest will not want to lose the chance to climb up to the places where they belong. Away win Eden Hazard limps off after suffering a fractured ankle in Real's 1-0 defeat against Levante on Saturday. The Belgian was playing only his third game since returning to action on 16 February after almost three months out with a similar injuryI don't think Hazard's absence is as big a blow to Real as it might first appear, either. The Belgium playmaker had only just returned to action after a long lay-off before he broke his ankle again at the weekend, and he was not in the sort of form we were used to seeing when he was playing in the Premier League. Amiens will against Paris Saint Germain in match France ligue 1. My prediction this match could be won for Paris Saint Germain with margin score is 2 goals. Paris Saint Germain have great result on last 10 match due to Paris Saint Germain have won in 9 match and 1 match is draw. Moreover Paris Saint Germain have average margin score won is 2 goals. Meanwhile, Amiens have not good result on last 10 match in league due to Amiens have draw in 4 match and 6 match is lose. Therefore, I'm sure that Paris Saint Germain can defeat Amiens. Even though Paris Saint Germain will play in Champions League on mid week, I think Paris Saint Germain will be won on this match. The hosts haven’t lost at home against MVV in 8 matches and over the pairs’ last 17 encounters Roda have claimed 8 wins, 5 draws, and have only suffered 4 defeats. Roda average 1.20 points per home game and have a win rate of 30% while MVV only average 0.40 points per away game and boast a losing rate of 80%, so you can see why we are backing the hosts with a double chance bet this weekend. Salah cuts onto his left foot, his shot is blocked, the ball loops up into the air, Robertson comes flying in, heads for goal, but sees his effort come out off the crossbar. CHAAAANCE! Milner immediately into the thick of the action as he clips a cross into Wijnaldum, who heads across for Mane. The Senegalese forward elects for the overhead kick, but fires over! Had time to bring it down! 94’ - GOOOOOAALLLLL!!!! Liverpool 2-0 Atletico (agg: 2-1). Clearly if you have good players and they give their all on the pitch, the conclusion is clear," Bielsa told BBC Radio Leeds. I have to understand that it is myself who has to find the solutions. I'm prepared to find solutions to turn this negative situation into a more positive one. Forest beat promotion rivals LeedsRelive Nottingham Forest's win over Leeds and Saturday's other EFL actionLeeds were 11 points clear of third at the top of the Championship 10 games ago, but now find themselves a point adrift of leaders West Bromwich Albion who visit Millwall on Sunday. The two go to the game separated by just a point; Spurs on 40 points and in sixth place while Wolves have 39 points, in eighth place. Spurs were outclassed by Chelsea in their last match and earlier by Leipzig in the Champions League, making it four matches without a clean sheet for the North Londoners. Chelsea boss Frank Lampard called Cavani "a great player" after being linked with the forward earlier this month. Follow all the latest updates from transfer deadline dayFind all the latest football transfers on our dedicated page. Paris St-Germain do not lack respect for Cavani - Thomas TuchelPSG's club record goalscorer has seen his opportunities limited this season after Mauro Icardi's arrival on a season-long loan from Inter Milan in the summer. No further comment from Watford FC will be made until a new Head Coach is announced. Hornets chairman Scott Duxbury added: "Quique is a man of great integrity and it was clear how much he wanted to have a positive impact, but ultimately results have dictated our decision. The appointment of a new Head Coach is imminent, and with nearly two-thirds of the season remaining, we will provide all the support necessary to make the coming months successful. Manchester City's parent company has agreed a deal for Belgian second-tier outfit Lommel SK. They are the ninth club to join the City Football Group (CFG), which has stakes in teams playing in the United States, Japan, Australia and China, among others. As BBC Sport reported last week, CFG will wipe out the club's £1. Man City’s owner, Abu Dhabi United Group, has a majority stake in CFG. Significant stakes are also held by American and Chinese organisations. Bournemouth's failure to score in those four games meant they slid into the relegation zone, second from bottom in the standings. However, they came at Brighton with all guns blazing from kickoff. Winger Harry Wilson gave his side the lead in the 36th minute when he collected Dominic Solanke's layoff and thumped home an unstoppable shot. Fenerbahce have been the dominant side in this fixture and they will be hoping to extend that when they face a side with four wins in five home matches. Fenerbahce have not won any of the last four away league matches, and in the Super Lig they have managed just one win in the last six away matches. Their away form is a bit shaky and it may be a big risk picking on them here. Considering Rizespor rarely fails to score in this clash, and the fact that six of their last nine home matches have yielded over 2.5 goals, we believe they will score here. Fenerbahce have been scoring consistently too; they have scored two or more in seven of their last 10 matches. Based on this, we are backing this game to produce over 2.5 goals. Skala is going to face IF. The hosts have ended the previous season in 6th place. They won 12 of 27 matches and scored 38 goals. They conceded 32 in 27 matches and most of them on away. Skala played at home 14 matches and won only five but against teams like IF they should easily win. The visitors have ended the previous season on the last place in the league standings. IF was the worst team and they conceded 81 goals in 27 matches. They lost 23 matches and I don't believe that they will not lose against Skala Former Brazil forward Ronaldinho will not be charged for using a fake passport to enter Paraguay, says the lead official in the case. The 39-year-old and his brother were both questioned by law enforcement on Thursday having shown false documents. Prosecutor Federico Delfino said the brothers were aware they had committed a crime but said they did so unwittingly. The pair have agreed to face an alternative punishment. FULL STORY 20:10 - Brazilian football to pool fines for Covid In a change from footballers being attacked for conspicuously working hard for their cash, Brazilian football has annoucend that clubs and players will pay most of their forthcoming fines into a pot that will be used to combat coronavirus. The National League, which also has a lower tier of Northern and Southern divisions, had played at the weekend despite the Premier League and the three divisions of the Football League having suspended their fixtures. In the knowledge of the government measures now announced including not to support sporting events with emergency services workers it is clearly not practical for its fixtures to be fulfilled in the immediate future," the league said in a statement. Manager: Tony Pulis (Crystal Palace) So, Evans and Ferdinand would have been Manchester United's starting pair for a period had Nemanja Vidic not been there. Evans has always been class so that's a solid base. Two forward thinking full-backs as the centre halves have it covered. Fabianski falls under the same category as Evans - underrated and a fine shot-stopper. Man of the match - Sergio Aguero (Manchester City) There were man of the match displays all over the pitch for Manchester City but this was a historic day for Sergio Aguero, who has been lighting up the Premier League for nine seasons. We gave City too much respect' - what they saidAston Villa boss Dean Smith: "It's tough when you come up against world-class teams. There's a professional pride as a coach and a team, and the third goal summed it up - they had about 20 passes without us laying a glove on them. Posted at 77' Foul by Federico Fernández (Newcastle United). Posted at 77' Ismaila Sarr (Watford) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 76' Miguel Almirón (Newcastle United) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 76' Foul by Danny Welbeck (Watford). Posted at 74' Corner, Watford. Conceded by Danny Rose. SubstitutionPosted at 72' Substitution, Newcastle United. Joelinton replaces Matt Ritchie. Alli said: "In response to the FA decision, I would like to apologise again for any offence caused by my behaviour. It was an extremely poorly judged joke about a virus that has now affected us more than we could ever have imagined. I'm grateful that The FA has confirmed that my actions were not racist because I despise racism of any kind. We all need to be mindful of the words and actions we use and how they can be perceived by others. Posted at 79' Offside, Ajax. Dusan Tadic tries a through ball, but Ryan Babel is caught offside. Posted at 79' Foul by Lisandro Martínez (Ajax). Posted at 79' Jorge Molina (Getafe) wins a free kick on the right wing. BookingPosted at 76' Lisandro Martínez (Ajax) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. To have only dropped two points by Christmas is just phenomenal, and everyone knows it. There is a fear now of Liverpool, and especially of their second-half displays. Teams know that if they do not take their chances against them, then they are going to come back and punish you - as late as it takes. The number of injury-time winners they have had in 2019 - Roberto Firmino's goal to sink Monterrey in the semi-finals of the Club World Cup was their sixth this year - will play on the opposition's minds too. Posted at 87' Divock Origi (Liverpool) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 87' Foul by Kieran Tierney (Arsenal). Posted at 87' Corner, Arsenal. Conceded by Trent Alexander-Arnold. Posted at 86' Attempt missed. Sadio Mané (Liverpool) left footed shot from the left side of the box is close, but misses to the left. Assisted by Andrew Robertson. SubstitutionPosted at 85' Substitution, Arsenal. I remember Klopp’s (Borussia) Dortmund, who are similar to Liverpool. They have that competitiveness, but the players they have mean they play in a different way," said Simeone. We’ve always spoken about great sides throughout time and this Liverpool side will go down in history. I really like this Liverpool team because they’re direct but they can change the way they play too and I admire that. Oklahoma City Thunder vs Los Angeles Lakers Mar 24 “We had to come out and get this game, and we came out offensive and defensively just playing extremely well. We've got to .500, and now it's time to get on ... Ashley Westwood registered his 14th Premier League assist for Burnley, with only Johann Gudmundsson managing more for the Clarets (16). What next?Burnley face another big test of their European credentials when they host Sheffield United at Turf Moor on Sunday, 5 July at 12:00 BST. Palace play the day before, in a 15:00 kick-off at a side firmly in the mix for a European spot - Leicester. Glastonbury: Get the full Glastonbury experience. Cardiff have won all of their home clashes with bottom half sides, while their good scoring record should continue here. We expect them to pile onto a Millwall side who have just lost 2-1 at home to a poor Barnsley side, while we expect Cardiff to repeat that scoreline in a victory this week. I think it will be like this for this window, possibly the next one. These days you get videos sent on WhatsApp. I've yet to see an agent sending us a bad player. You have to do your homework. Media playback is not supported on this device Livingston manager Gary Holt: Covid-19 crisis gives clubs bargaining power 'Club didn't know when the window opens'Football agent Jon McLeishConfusion reigns. In the Premiership, I had one club last week saying they can't sign anyone because they don't know when the window is going to open, and another saying they're ready to sign players right now. We were under suspicion for a long time but as I said when it happened we have the right to appeal and I trust the people in my club," he said. I'm sure these players will have more opportunities but this is a great opportunity. We have prepared the two games, we want to be ourselves and play a great game. This prediction today will be under 3.5 goals for De Graafschap vs Jong PSV Eindhoven, if you look at the games played by both team and if you look at their odds distribution you will notice that they have been most goals scored by each team in previous Games. Games played by both team and today’s each team playing each other or De Graafschap playing home or Jong PSV Eindhoven playing away or Jong PSV Eindhoven playing from home or a De Graafschap playing from away, you will notice that there have been more than two Goals, some more than one goals so in today's prediction we are going to be taking under 3.5 goals in this prediction because the statistic is more favorable to our side in this prediction today that is where we are now taking any team not to win the game, but rather we are going to be taking over goes in this prediction. Posted at 69' Corner, Celtic. Conceded by Ryan Porteous. Posted at 69' Attempt blocked. James Forrest (Celtic) right footed shot from the centre of the box is blocked. SubstitutionPosted at 68' Substitution, Celtic. Leigh Griffiths replaces Odsonne Edouard. Goal!Posted at 66' Goal! Celtic 2, Hibernian 0. He ended his managerial career at West Bromwich Albion, retiring in 1987. He remains the only manager to have taken charge of midlands rivals Villa, West Brom and Birmingham City - leading the Blues between 1982 and 1986. A distinguished playing career as a prolific striker took in spells at Everton, Gillingham, Watford and Charlton, but it was at Portsmouth where he enjoyed sustained success, scoring 162 goals in 261 appearances between 1958 and 1964. Barca approached Iniesta's former team mate Xavi Hernandez to replace the under-pressure Valverde who they wanted to sack after defeat by Atletico Madrid in the Spanish Super Cup semi-final last week, reports in the Spanish media said. Barcelona are top of La Liga and have lifted back-to-back league titles under the Spanish coach, but there are concerns over the team's levels of performance and style. Outwith that they have been extremely impressive with these defeats, all to formidable sides currently in the top six, being their only losses since mid-October. They have been very good going forward with 21 goals scored and 14 conceded in their last 11 matches, however it should be noted that five of their leaked goals came when Montpellier were a man down. Chief executive Peter Moore says "We believe we came to the wrong conclusion last week and are truly sorry for that". After talks with the Premier League over a collective pay cut break down, players instead start negotiations on a club-by-club basis. AprilPremier League players launch the #PlayersTogether initiative to help generate funds for the National Health Service and distribute them "where they are needed most". Oklahoma City Thunder at Los Angeles Lakers Live and upcoming games - NBA TV · On which devices can I watch live sports and events? · How can I find live sports and events on Prime Video? · Can I record, ... I can’t believe it I can’t believe it. Football, bloody hell. But they never give in – and that’s what won it. I’m so proud of them. There is a lovely moment just before that interview, a split second when a frazzled Ferguson inhales extravagantly in an attempt to compose himself. Everybody knew what it meant for him. We’re backing the home side to find the win again this weekend and we’re anticipating a comprehensive win for Sydney, backing them to beat the Asian handicap of -1 and win the game by a wide margin. They’ve certainly got the goals within their side to find a big win and with the defence beginning to excel, we’re confident that asian line will be beaten. Los Angeles Lakers vs Oklahoma City Thunder Live NBA Live Los Angeles Lakers vs Oklahoma City Thunder Live NBA LiveYouTube · The Sports Lounge 5.9K+ views · 3 weeks ago YouTube · The Sports Lounge YouTube · The Sports Lounge 1:06:51 Form of this two rivals from Germany 2nd Bundesliga is said that we will probably see at least three goals in this match and maybe even more than that. So, Holstein Kiel is team who is four matches without defeat and in that period, team is played 2-0, 1-1, 2-2 and 2-2. On the other side, rival is in last round played 1-1, and on last three away matches, they are lost all three duels, 0-3, 0-1 and 1-3. I see tonight here very offensive match and probably plenty of goals - in this case I hope at least three, it is real. On the pitch, 11 games and all of the country’s professional sides stood between them and an unthinkable final. Off it, there were even more pressing issues at hand. The club's run captured the hearts of not just people from Calais but also from across FranceThe northern port town of Calais was then, and remains now, one of the most economically challenged in France. At the turn of the century, unemployment was at nearly 17%, with almost half of its 75,000 inhabitants earning less than £5,000 a year. Denver have won 17 out of 22 home games this season. Indiana have lost ten away games this season. Indiana struggled to get wins over Minnesota in their two most recent matches. Denver Nuggets top the Northwest division in the Western Conference with a 29-12 record for the season. They have a tough game in store when hosting Indiana Pacers who are second in the Central division of the Eastern Conference. Football Daily: Euro Leagues: The diva whisperer and the next Klopp'He vanquishes and conquers any fear of the opponent'Ancelotti was regarded as one of the finest Italian midfielders of his generation, winning three Serie A titles, two European Cups and four Coppa Italias in his time at Roma and AC Milan. He went on to manage some of the biggest clubs in Europe's top-five leagues and took the winning mentality with him, lifting league titles in four different countries, three Champions Leagues and a further three domestic cups. Sachter Soligorsk reserves and Slavia reserves will face each other in the upcoming match in the Reserves league. Sachter Soligorsk reserves this season have the following results: 3W, 3D and 2L. Meanwhile Slavia reserves have 1W, 1D and 6L. This season teams are usually playing attacking football especially Soligorsk res as their matches are often high scoring. In his blog post, Madley said he texted a video to a friend where he mocked a disabled person before his daughter's sports day. He said he had previously joked with other parents about his non-participation in a parents' race and had been "fat shamed" in a national newspaper. In the video, Madley mocked that he "had a chance of winning the parents' race this year". Madley said he is "embarrassed" by his actions and said he is "not in a position to dictate" whether he can return to officiating.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Karen Crosby
  • JARUMSUPER
    JARUMSUPER
  • totoagung2 official
    totoagung2 official
  • Kirito
    Kirito
  • RestoSlot4D
    RestoSlot4D
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page